Sunday, April 02, 2017

1st Week of April






Full name: AMOSUN Mujeeb Adekunle
Nickname: M'kidO
D.O.B: 7th July, 1994
Department: French
Level: 400
Post Held: Nil
Mobile No: 07032232034
BBM Pin: D3EDC735
Twitter handle: @iam_mkido
Instagram handle: @iam_mkido
Relationship status: In a relationship
Hobbies: Singing and Swimming
Addiction(s): Singing, listening to music and chatting
Most embarrassing experience: Coke Studio competition where I was stoned with a coca-cola bottle during my performance
Views on religion: We all share the same sun, the same moon. Why not the same God? I believe there's only one God
Favourite artist: Maher Zain
Your song of the moment: Salamu Alaekum by Harris J, Gbewudani by M'kidO and Hanty Cidi by Generous Ibile
What song do you sing in the bathroom: "Orimi tetela" by M'kidO
Sports: Swimming
Favorite food: Plaintain
Celebrity crush: Chidinma Ekile
Dream country: United States
Dream Car: Not a fan but any good one sha like limousine
What’s that one thing you want so bad right now: Mavin or YBNL should sign me into their label
Instagram or twitter?(And why): Instagram (Always seeing the good and bad side of people
Craziest online experience: When I was competing  and leading a competition.  I later found out that they didn't announce the winner and didn't give me the iPhone 6 they promised. That was Yemi Alade singing contest.
Where do you see yourself in 7 years: Omo! Na curse u dey curse me? Which kind 7years! In the next few months cos Oluwa is deeply involved. Would be known as one of the best artistes in Nigeria.