Sunday, May 07, 2017

2nd Week of May

Full name: ADEWOLE Oluwatimileyin E.
Nickname: MC TimiGold
D.O.B: 6th September, 199*
Department: Religions
Level: 400
Post Held: Nil
Mobile No: 09038634097
BBM Pin: 266E47DE
Twitter handle: Nil
Instagram handle: @timigold_cfr
Relationship status: I'm single, very single and searching
Hobbies: Playing football, travelling and talking to people
Addiction(s): Talking
Most embarrassing experience: Nil
Views on religion: In the beginning, it was religion and at the end, it shall all be religion
Favourite artist: Oritse Femi
Your song of the moment: "If" by Davido
What song do you sing in the bathroom: Nil
Sports: Football
Favourite food: Pounded Yam
Celebrity crush: Tiwa Savage
Dream country: Canada
Dream Car: It has not been made
What’s that one thing you want so bad right now: Pensive
Instagram or twitter?(And why): IG
Craziest online experience: Nil
Where do you see yourself in 7 years: I see my self disturbing Nigeria positively  with my MC and Comedy career
Brief info about yourself: I'm TimiGold_Cfr, I know am handsome and just got the most sought after comedian and MC in Kwara State.. without doubt I would become the President of Nigeria Someday and with the help of God I would go to U.S.A, Canada and among others before am 35yr. I'm fun to be with, girls tell me am caring, am funny and always lively.
What do you have to say about your upcoming Comedy Submit: Well, we are trusting God for a nice time during the cause of the submit. The programme is to say a big thank you to people that has been supporting the brand', MC TimiGold since when it became a premium brand.